Venom: Let There Be Carnage is a 2021 superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. It is a sequel to Venom and is the second installment in Sony's Spider-Man Universe. Previously, it was supposed to be released on June 25, 2021. However, on March 18, 2021, it was announced the premiere was announced to instead be September 17, 2021. However, on March 30, 2021, it was announced the film was delayed by a week and would premiere on September 24, 2021. Unfortunately, due to a surge sweeping the U.S. and other parts of the world caused by the Covid-19 Delta variant, the Venom sequel was announced to be released on October 15, 2021, which is a couple of weeks after its planned September 24 release date. Although, due to the success of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings over Labor Day weekend in 2021, Sony moved the film to October 1, 2021.
In 1996, a young Cletus Kasady watches helplessly as his love, Frances Barrison, who has the ability of sound manipulation, is taken away from St. Estes Home for Unwanted Children to the Ravencroft Institute. On the way, she uses her sonic scream powers to escape and attacks young police officer Patrick Mulligan. He shoots Barrison in the eye and suffers an injury to his ear due to her scream. Unbeknownst to Mulligan, who believes he killed her, Barrison is taken to the facility, which is hardened against her powers.
In the present day, Mulligan, now a detective, contacts Eddie Brock to speak to Kasady, a serial killer who refuses to talk to anyone other than Brock following their interview a year prior. After the visit, Venom, Eddie’s symbiote, is able to figure out where Kasady has hidden the body of victims, which gives Brock a huge career boost. Brock is then contacted by his ex-fiancée Anne Weying, who tells him that she is now engaged to Dr. Dan Lewis, much to Venom’s displeasure.
Kasady, who was found guilty of his crimes and then earlier sentenced to death by lethal injection, invites Brock over to San Quentin State Prison, where Kasady is detained on death row, to attend his execution. However, Venom is provoked to attack Kasady via insults towards Brock. Kasady bites Brock's hand, ingesting a small part of the symbiote. Back home, Venom, wanting more freedom to eat bad people, has an argument with Brock, and the two end up fighting until the symbiote detaches from his body; they go their different ways.
Kasady's execution fails when a red symbiote emerges and blocks the injection. He introduces himself as Carnage and goes on a violent rampage through the prison, freeing inmates and killing guards. Kasady and Carnage then make a deal: Carnage will help Kasady break out Barrison from Ravencroft, and Kasady will help him eliminate Brock and Venom. Mulligan calls Brock and warns him about the situation. In Ravencroft, Kasady frees Barrison, and they travel to their old children's home to burn it down.
Mulligan, suspicious of Brock due to his interactions with Kasady before Carnage emerged, takes Brock to the police station. Brock refuses to answer Mulligan's questions and contacts Weying as his lawyer. Brock reveals that Venom has separated from him and needs the symbiote to fight Carnage together. As Venom makes his way through San Francisco by hopping from body to body, Weying finds and convinces him to forgive Brock. She bonds with Venom and breaks Brock out of the police station. Brock and Venom make amends and bond again.
Kasady takes Mulligan hostage, and Barrison captures Weying after failing to find Brock. Barrison gives Lewis information on Weying's whereabouts, and he gives it to Brock. Kasady and Barrison plan to get married at a cathedral, where Venom appears and fights Carnage. Barrison seemingly kills Mulligan by hanging him onto a chain. Venom holds his own against his spawn, but he is eventually overpowered brutally by Carnage, and the latter decides to kill Weying atop the cathedral. Venom manages to rescue Weying in time and provokes Barrison to use her powers again; her sonic blast causes both symbiotes to separate from their hosts as the cathedral collapses and a falling bell kills Barrison.
Venom saves Brock by bonding with him before the impact. Carnage tries to bond with Kasady again, but Venom devours the symbiote. Kasady states that he only wanted to be Brock's friend, but Venom bites Kasady’s head off. While Brock, Venom, Weying, and Lewis escape, a still-living Mulligan's eyes flash blue. Brock and Venom decide to take a vacation while they ponder their next steps.
In a post-credits scene, Venom tells Brock about the symbiotes' knowledge of other universes, a blinding light transports them from their hotel room to another room, where they watch J. Jonah Jameson reveal Spider-Man's identity as Peter Parker on television.
- Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock and Venom
- Michelle Williams as Anne Weying
- Woody Harrelson as Cletus Kasady and Carnage
- Jack Bandeira as Young Cletus Kasady
- Naomie Harris as Frances Barrison/Shriek
- Olumide Olorunfemi as Young Frances Barrison
- Reid Scott as Dr. Dan Lewis
- Peggy Lu as Mrs. Chen
- Stephen Graham as Detective Patrick Mulligan
- Sean Delaney as Young Patrick Mulligan
- Sian Webber as Dr. Camille Pazzo
- Scroobius Pip as Siegfried
- Larry Olubamiwo as Ravencroft guard
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson (footage; uncredited)
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man (footage; uncredited)
Plans for a sequel to Venom began during production on that film, with Harrelson cast to make a brief appearance as Cletus Kasady at the end of Venom with the intention of him becoming the villain Carnage in the sequel. Work began in January 2019, with Hardy and Harrelson confirmed to return along with Marcel as writer. Serkis was hired as director that August. Filming took place at Leavesden Studios in England from November 2019 to February 2020, with additional filming in San Francisco in February. The title was announced in April 2020.
Then on Discussing Film, Jeff Pinkner had announced in a new interview that Venom will be getting sequel. Variety announced that Kelly Marcel will return to pen the script and that Hardy, Williams, and Harrelson are expected to return for the sequel.
Additionally, as of December 05, 2019, Stephen Graham and Sean Delaney have been cast in undisclosed roles.
On April 21, 2020, it was announced that the Venom sequel would be pushed back to June 25, 2021, and the title was also announced as Venom: Let There Be Carnage.
On October 5, 2020 Woody Harrelson confirmed that "there were a lot of concepts and iterations" for the orange wig he rocks in the comic book sequel directed by Andy Serkis. He went onto say that "there were a lot of people involved [in that wig]". He also has not yet seen the film, but hopes it's a great film. In addition, he did admit that he agreed to play Kasady in Venom's short mid-credits scene and now the subsequent follow-up feature without even reading a script. It all came down to his relationship with director Ruben Fleischer, who previously worked with Harrelson on the two Zombieland movies.
Later in October 2020, Chinese production company Tencent Pictures was revealed to be co-financing the sequel after previously doing the same for the first film.
Post-production for the film began shortly before many film productions were forced to shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with Serkis beginning work editing the film in London with the editorial department. Once post-production had to be shut down, the film's editor returned to the United States and began working with Serkis remotely to finish editing the film.
Principal photography began on November 15, 2019, at Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England, under the working title Fillmore. Robert Richardson served as cinematographer for the film, reuniting with Serkis after they worked together on Breathe in 2017. Filming took place at the campus of London South Bank University in mid-January 2020. Hardy further revealed that filming in England was completed on February 8, with the production then moving to San Francisco where the film is set. Location filming continued in that city for several weeks, taking place in several neighborhoods including the Tenderloin, North Beach, Nob Hill, and Potrero Hill. In Potrero Hill, the Anchor Brewery stood in for a police station, while filming in Nob Hill took place at Grace Cathedral on February 20 and 21. Filming also took place at the Palace of Fine Arts in the Marina District.
Behind the scenes images
- On November 17, 2020 through a promotion with Marvel Games, the first teaser of the skin of Venom on the popular game Fortnite.
- On November 20,2020, it was teased that Venom could potentially get the spider logo on its suit once he crossed paths with Tom Holland's Spider-Man.
- On December 16, 2020, it was revealed that Logan and Fantastic Four composer Marco Beltrami will provide the score for this film; taking over from composing duties from The Mandalorian‘s Ludwig Göransson for this sequel.
- On March 11, 2021, there was a leak of an unreleased Funko Pop! design for Carnage.
- On April 5, 2021 it was revealed through a representative for boxer-turned-actor Larry Olubamiwo that Larry had recently finished filming for this film. However, there's no word yet on who he will be playing.
- On April 8, 2021 it was announced that Netflix and Sony Pictures Entertainment have set a significant new licensing deal, which gives the streaming giant an exclusive 18-month window for the studio’s theatrical titles starting in 2022. The slate will kick off with tentpoles like Morbius, Uncharted, Where the Crawdads Sing and Bullet Train. Two subsequent windows will keep films circulating on Netflix as they reach other platforms across TV and streaming.
- On April 14, 2021, some new, never before seen behind the scenes of Tom Hardy working out some Venom moves in a mo-cap suit while watching the results on a large screen were released.
- On May 3, 2021, it was revealed that merchandise for the film has began to hit stores.
- On May 4, 2021, Matt Millard revealed some concept art he had for the Venom character.
- On May 8, 2021, some merchandise for the film in the form of t-shirts were revealed.
- On May 10, 2021, a teaser poster and trailer were released by Sony to promote the film.
- On May 11, 2021,ahead of the release of Venom: Let There Be Carnage three new Funko Pops are now available for purchase. In addition to the titular Venom, he’s also also joined by Carnage for the first time in Pop form. Plus, a 10” jumbo-sized Carnage lands at Walmart, and is perfect for any growing symbiote collection. 
- Also on this day, Serkis revealed that when Carnage makes his big screen debut, he’ll be arriving with a new power that’s been added just for the movie. According to Serkis, Woody Harrelson‘s version of the character will have the ability to transform into a mist allowing him to fit into tight spaces and avoid detection. Via IGN:“He can turn to mist. He can turn to all manner of tendrils. He can take different forms. He can weaponize, he can do all of these different things,” Serkis says. “With all symbiotes, they reflect the person who is their host. So the darkness of Carnage, the playfulness, the wit, the strangeness because Cletus… has a real intelligence and in the way that he uses violence as a bizarre, twisted, crazy wit about what he does and he has a real sense of humor, and we wanted to reflect that in the symbiote that is linked to him.”
- On May 24, 2021, it was revealed through documents obtained by SFGATE from the San Francisco Police Department, Adobe Pictures — the producers behind this film — paid the SFPD $192,422.58 for their services. The money received by SFPD correlates directly to the amount of money paid to the officers on duty, the department said. This type of shift is voluntary and in addition to officers’ regular hours, so none are taken off the streets for this type of work.
- On May 31, 2021, it was teased by Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group President, Sanford Panitch, that there's actually a pla in motion that will become clear to fans once Spiderman: No Way Home comes out in how this film and Morbius connect to Tom Holland's webslinger.
- On June 12, 2021, some merchandise featuring Venom and Carnage via the SegaPrize was released.
- On June 14, 2021, the promotional cycle for Venom: Let There Be Carnage is officially in full swing. As a result, users on social media sites like: Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat now have access to various GIF stickers to use in their posts and stories. Both Venom (Hardy) and Carnage (Woody Harrelson) are available in the packs in a variety of creep-tastic poses.
- On July 2, 2021, some promo art is unveiled a much better look at Carnage, the sinister villain for this sequel.
- On July 3, 2021, Sony Pictures Brasil released a DOUBLED commercial for the long-awaited sequel which in Portuguese is known as “Venom 2 – Time of Carnage”.
- On July 6, 2021, screenwriter Kelly Marcel in an interview with Empire magazine, revealed that Hardy is getting the first “story by” credit of his feature film career after he spent months brainstorming the narrative for the sequel with Marcel. She then went onto add how for Hardy, “[t]his is new for him, to get credit,” Marcel said, “but it’s not new for him to be this involved. He’s absolutely 100 percent committed to everything that he does. He’s married to Venom. He loves this character. He’s very involved in what he thinks should happen”.
- On July 13, 2021, Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige has offered an update on a possible crossover for Spider-Man and Venom respectively. As it currently stands, the walls between the two franchises have started to break down, following an appearance from star Michael Keaton in Sony's Morbius trailer — presumably as The Vulture from Spider-Man: Homecoming.This development has fans wondering whether the long-awaited meeting of Tom Holland's wall-crawler and Tom Hardy's Symbiote might actually happen someday soon. In a recent interview with Rotten Tomatoes, Feige hinted that the long-awaited heroic meeting could be happening at any time.
- On July 20, 2021 Venom 2 featurette leaked online which offered a look at new footage and interviews with director Andy Serkis, Tom Hardy, Woody Harrelson, and more.
- The featurette looks to have leaked online from Brazil as the QR code included in the video links to Brazil's CineClick site, but the QR code might not be official and could have just been added on top of the footage as the link leads to a page that just goes over who Carnage is from the comics and offers no new information.
- It's hinted that a new Venom 2 trailer will be dropping soon.
- "One of the great actors I've ever seen," says Harrelson in the featurette about working with Tom Hardy. "There are scenes with him where you are able to see both performances at the same time... I was surprised how funny it was."
- "That old couple relationship is what this movie was always going to be about," says Andy Serkis. "They kind of have it in for each other. They can't be together, they can't be apart... This movie will be even darker."
- "It's kind of all action..." adds Naomie Harris.
- However, since this date, the featurette has been deleted due to copyright claim from Sony Pictures.
- On August 1, 2021, it was revealed that IMAX theaters across China are reportedly getting new statues of both Venom and Carnage as promotional materials, with photos originally being uploaded to the social network Weibo. The statues portray both Venom and Carnage in what appears to be a battle, standing on what is either rocks or debris. Moviegoers in China can also use their Baidu Map app to get a 360 look at the exhibit, according to The Venom Site on Twitter.
- On August 2, 2021, it was revealed that Venom 2 has now been confirmed for a UK release date of Wednesday the 15th of September 2021. In addition, while The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) will only confirm the official Venom Let There Be Carnage UK age rating a few weeks prior to the release date, the first film, which picked up a 15 certification in Britain, likely means that the sequel will receive a similar rating.
- On August 3, 2021, it was revealed by Deadline that Sony Pictures and cinema tech firm CJ 4DPlex have set a deal spanning 15 films over three years to play in the immersive 270-degree ScreenX format.
- The agreement will begin with Venom: Let There Be Carnage in September 2021 and continue with nine releases over the next year, including Spider-Man: No Way Home.
- The Venom sequel will play in more than 350 ScreenX auditoriums across the country and around the world. ScreenX extends the feature image beyond the confines of the main screen and uses the theater walls to enhance the experience.
- Along with the 270-degree ScreenX projection, CJ 4DPlex’s 4DX technology uses effects like motion-synchronized seats, wind, fog, rain, lightning, snow, bubble, vibration and scents.
- On August 9, 2021 Morbius director Daniel Espinosa appears to have revealed Venom actor Tom Hardy is potentially having a cameo in the Jared Leto-led film.
- While there has been no major announcement about a worldwide delay, and the current September 24th premiere date for North America is still in place, delays have started in other parts of the world as a result of the emergence of the Delta Covid-19 variant and the spike in cases in August 2021.
- On August 10, 2021 due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, it was revealed that Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage has been delayed in Australia and New Zealand, with the new release date set for October 14, 2021.
- Previously it was scheduled to release locally on September 16. While the reasons for the delay are currently unclear, it can be assumed the release date has been impacted by lockdowns along Australia’s east coast.
- Since at the time the article was written, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland are under lockdown, with the majority of cinemas currently shut down.
- On August 11, 2021 it was reported that In a new interview with Esquire, Hardy touched on the potential future of the Venom series after Let There Be Carnage is released. He admits that he's already "thinking" about Venom 3, suggesting he had to have some ideas in mind when crafting Venom 2 with Marcel. He also says production can't officially start until Sony sees some success for Venom: Let There Be Carnage at the box office, but given how excited fans are for the sequel, it seems more likely than not. From the interview:"I'm thinking about the third movie as well, because I think you need to write that at the same time... A third won't be greenlit until the second is successful, but the studio were really, really pleased with number two." 
- On August 12, 2021,Tom Hardy said in an interview that after filming the anti-hero's first action movie, he needed two knee surgeries and was still recovering during the sequel.
- On August 13, 2021, it was reported that it is strongly rumored that Carnage, who plays a big role in the movie, will be added to the Fortine game when the movie is released. However, when Carnage gets added to the game, it won't happen until sometime in September.
- On August 16, 2021 two new movie poster with the October 15, 2021 release date were released by Sony through their official Twitter account.
- On August 18, 2021, reports began to surface that even though the film has been yet again given a new release date; the October 15, 2021 premiere is not set in stone, and may be moved again.
- On August 22, 2021 Tom Hardy shared some behind the scenes pictures for the film on his official Instagram account.
- On August 23, 2021 promotional images for Venom and Carnage G-Fuel themed sports drinks were released.
- On August 24, 2021, it was reported that as result of no new footage from the sequel to the 2018 sci-fi symbiote thriller Venom it was notably absent from Las Vegas’s CinemaCon on Monday. While Venom is still currently teed up as one of the fall’s biggest titles, according to multiple inside sources, Sony Pictures is planning to delay the release of Venom: Let There Be Carnage until January 21, 2022; the date currently occupied by the Jared Leto vampire-superhero thriller Morbius — but the studio is waiting to make the announcement until after CinemaCon, the annual extravaganza at which movie-theater-chain executives and owners come to be dazzled by sneak peeks at Hollywood’s impending blockbusters.
- On August 25, 2021, some new promotional images for the character of Shriek were leased by Sony Pictures.
- On August 26, 2021 new promotional images for the film were released on this day day offering another look at Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock and Woody Harrelson’s villain Cletus Kasady/Carnage to name a few.
- On August 29, 2021, after some confusing rumors regarding its release date, a first look at Shriek in Venom: Let There Be Carnage was released throughout various promotional images for the film.
- On August 31, 2021, a new promotional poster for the film feauturing other characters aside from Venom and Carnage is: Anne Weying and Shriek respectively.
- On September 2, 2021 it was revealed that the film will be rated PG-13.
- One day earlier,it was revealed that the Sony Execs never planned on making the sequel rated R.
- As of September 2021, a Venom (Special Edition) Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys is being sold at $405 and on the website it states that it expected to ship between Jan 2022 - Mar 2022.
- On September 6, 2021, the Venom film twitter account congragulated Naomie Harris since today was her birthday. As a result a promotional image celebrating her birthday was released.
- Also on this day it was revealed that the film was moved up two weeks earlier to October 1, 2021.
- On September 7, 2021 Andy Serkis has revealed that the highly-anticipated sequel Venom: Let There Be Carnage is a love story, but "not the love story you might think. ... It’s very much about the extraordinary relationship between symbiote and host. Any love affair has its pitfalls, its high points and low points; Venom and Eddie’s relationship absolutely causes problems and stress, and they have a near-hatred for each other. But they have to be with each other – they can’t live without each other. That’s companionship – love – the things that relationships are really about."
- On September 8,2021 it was revealed that in India, Venom: Let There Be Carnage is sticking to the October 15 release date. Sony Pictures Entertainment India revealed that despite Sony Pictures announcing that the second Venom movie would premiere two weeks earlier on October 1 in the US. Unlike in the US, James Bond: No Time to Die Daniel Craig's fifth and final outing as the fictional MI6 spy is due September 30 in India. Thus they did not want to clash with this film.
- On September 9, 2021, the Venom film twitter account congragulated Michelle Williams since today was her birthday. As a result a promotional image celebrating her birthday was released.
- On this day it was revealed that Sony is working on not one but two new Marvel games. During its PlayStation Showcase, the company revealed Insomniac Games is developing a sequel to 2018's Marvel's Spider-Man and 2020's Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Slated to come out sometime in 2023 exclusively on PS5, Spider-Man 2 will feature both Peter Parker and Miles Morales, with the two set to face off against Venom.
- In addition the Venom movie twitter account, teased that the premium large formats and IMAX would also have the Venom sequel in their movie theaters also on October 1, 2021.
- On September 10, 2021, according to official ticket sales websites like AMC and Fandango, the film will reportedly has a run time of an even ninety minutes (i.e. 1 hour and 30 minutes).
- On September 12, 2021, it was revealed that the film has teamed up with KFC to market the movie alongside chicken sandwiches in Korea. The promotional material seen on social media showed Venom and Carnage staring each other down across a selection of new combo platters. Part of the promotion granted an opportunity to earn a free movie ticket for customers who met the promotion's challenges.
- On September 14,2021 Tom Hardy and Director Andy Serkis were present to present the special Fans' First screening of Venom: Let There Be Carnage.
- That same day Serkis shared some BTS images from the fan screening in London via his official Twitter account.
- Similarly, some BTS images of the fan screening in London featuring Tom Hardy were released on twitter.
- Serkis also went onto confirm that Venom will 'of course' meet Spider-Man.
- On September 15, 2021, it was reported by the Korea Times that American blockbusters will dominate the South Korean Box Office.
- On this same day, the Venom Movie twitter account said happy birthday to Tom Hardy.
- In regards to Venom 3, what Tom Hardy has to say in the future is that there's a "Venom-verse, there's a Spider-verse, there's multiverse".
- During a Venom: Let There Be Carnage fan event in London, Serkis took to Instagram to participate in a live stream interview. While promoting the film, he discussed the upcoming movie’s use of CGI, how he enjoys the darker story of Venom and addressed the question that has been burning fans for years like when viewers expect a Spider-Man and Venom movie? and stated that “Look, that’s the question on everyone’s lips,” Serkis said. “They want to know if Venom is gonna meet Spider-Man, but personally, it’s never gonna happen. I’m only joking, of course it’s gonna happen.”
- In an effort to prevent spoilers to other parts of the world the Eddie's Playhouse twitter account teased fans by saying that Venom was told by Eddie that he can eat anyone who spoils it.
- On September 16, 2021, a new poster from Dolby Cinema for the film was released.
- Also on this same day, fans are losing their minds over the film’s post-credits scene. Early reactions have set it up as being one of the most shocking scenes comic-book fans have ever seen. As a result, its events leaked online pretty much immediately after the fan screening concluded.
- Tom Hardy also described Woody Harrelson's portrayal of Carnage in Venom: Let There Be Carnage as "deliciously wicked" ahead of the sequel's release.
- On September 17, 2021, a two weeks promotional image promotional image was released.
- Also on this day it was "Fortnite" Season 8 Chapter 2 brings some exciting new items for players to enjoy. These include the latest Marvel-based Symbiote Mythic items: Carnage and Venom.
- On September 18, 2021, how the day before on Twitter user Marvel Updates posted a snap of Venom star Tom Hardy wearing a hat with Spider-Man: No Way Home graphics. The original snap was posted by stunt coordinator Lin Oeding, who has since deleted the picture.
- On September 19, 2021, it was revealed that the runtime for Venom: Let There be Carnage is approximately 1 hour and 37 minutes long, which includes film credits and any post-credit scenes.This makes the symbiote-starring sequel only 15 minutes shorter than Tom Hardy's original Venom in 2018, which clocked in at 1 hour and 52 minutes long.
- Also on this day, Tom Hardy introduced an early screening of Venom: Let There Be Carnage by asking advanced audiences not to spoil the film's end credits scene. He appeared in person with Venom 2 director Andy Serkis at Sony's "Fans First" event in London this week, the star and producer prefaced the early screening by asking fans to "promise" to keep the credits scene in the theater without revealing secrets on social media.
- Unfortunately, details have spread across social media quickly, once again highlighting the risks inherent to early screenings. That will only be exacerbated by the movie's global rollout, which is Sept. 30 in Russia, Oct. 1 in the United States, Oct. 15 in the United Kingdom, etc.
- On September 20, 2021, Topher Grace, who previously portrayed a version of Eddie Brock/ Venom in Sam Raimi's film Spider-Man 3 back in 2007 recently responded to a Reddit question about his being in Spider-Man: No Way Home with a whole bunch of hilarious fake spoilers.
- On this same day, Hardy mentioned how should Sony choose to move forward with additional Venom sequels, Tom Hardy hopes they will get to explore the Marvel multiverse.
- Moreover, talk has begun to circulate that The next test for the movie theater business will be Sony’s comic book sequel Venom: Let There Be Carnage on Oct. 1) and MGM’s James Bond installment No Time to Die on Oct 8. Industry watchers appear to be confident the early October release dates will set the stage for a busy fall season.
- A promotional character poster for Eddie/Venom was released on Twitter by the Venom Movie twitter account.
- On September 21, 2021,Serkis while being careful not to confirm that anything is in active development. Still, he also can’t avoid the obvious fact that a crossover is legally possible — it’s just a matter of timing.
- On this same day, Sony Pictures India Network has announced a plethora of new movies to grace what one could dare to describe as the post-covid entertainment era. Which included the Venom sequel, which will premiere on October 15, 2021 in India.
- Tom Hardy also went onto say that Venom Let There Be Carnage is 'a hundred percent a love story' is 'a hundred percent a love story' 🖤❤️
- On September 22, 2021, the Venom movie twitter account teased fans for a way to experience Venom’s carnage on a new level with D-BOX (@dboxtech)– which is the only premium haptic experience that immerses you in the heart of the action on screen.
- On this same day, IMAX revealed a new motion poster for Venom: Let There Be Carnage on Twitter, reminding fans that Venom and Carnage will soon fight in theaters. The exclusive artwork shows the two symbiotes entangled in combat, with a big IMAX logo splattered behind the duel.
- On September 23, 2021, Tom Hardy revealed that they seriously considered making Venom: Let There Be Carnage R-rated before eventually settling on its PG-13 rating.
- On September 24, 2021, two new songs for the Venom: Let There Be Carnage as composed by Marco Beltrami were released by SonySoundtracksVEVO on YouTube.
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage run time - bbfc
- Venom 2 Is What Post-Pandemic Box Office Success Should Look Like - Screen Rant
- Venom: Let There be Carnage (2021) - The Numbers
- "'Venom: Let There Be Carnage' Swings To Summer 2021'" - Deadline Hollywood
- "COVID-19 update: Venom 2 delayed as Black Widow release remains in flux" - SYFY WIRE
- "‘Venom 2’ Release Date Delayed by a Week" - Variety
- ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ Moves Up 2 Weeks - Hollywood Reporter
- "Venom 2 is happening and it might feature Spider-Man, screenwriter says" - The Independent
- "‘Venom’ Sequel in Works With Kelly Marcel Returning to Pen Script (EXCLUSIVE)" - Variety
- "‘Venom 2’: ‘The Irishman’ & ‘Rocketman’ Actor Stephen Graham Boards Sony Sequel" - Deadline Hollywood
- "Venom: Let There Be Carnage went through several versions of Cletus Kasady's wig" - SYFY WIRE
- "China’s Tencent Confirms Taste for International Film-Making" - Variety
- "Andy Serkis in lockdown - editing 'Venom' sequel and spending time with family" - YouTube
- Actress PEGGY LU Gains a Friend and Protector in Sony’s Blockbuster Marvel Superhero Movie ‘VENOM’ - Spotlight PR Company
- Venom 2 Starts Production Today - Comicbook.com
- EXCLUSIVE: Tom Hardy’s ‘Venom 2’ Will Shoot At Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden - HN Entertainment
- Venom 2 Reportedly Begins Filming This November - Screen Rant
- ‘Venom 2’ Adds ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Cinematographer Robert Richardson - Hollywood Reporter
- Venom 2: scenes for Tom Hardy movie filmed at LSBU campus - LondonSE1
- Venom 2 Production Celebrates Production Wrap in London - Comicbook.com
- What you need to know about ‘Venom 2’ filming in San Francisco - Datebook
- "Get Your 'Fortnite' Venom Skin for Free" - Entrepeneur
- "Venom: Let There Be Carnage Merch Teases The White Spider Logo" - We Got This Covered
- "‘Logan’ Composer Marco Beltrami To Score ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’" - Heroic Hollywood
- "Leaked Funko Design May Tease Carnage’s Look In Venom: Let There Be Carnage" - We Got This Covered
- "Heavyweight turned actor lands role in Marvel sequel 'Venom 2'" - World Boxing News
- Netflix And Sony Break Ground With Film Licensing Deal Replacing Starz Pact, Including First Look At New Direct-To-Streaming Titles - Deadline
- Venom 2 BTS Video Shows Tom Hardy In Mo-Cap Suit - Screen Rant
- Venom 2 Toys Are Starting to Surface in Stores - Comicbook.com
- May 4th, 2021 Tweet -Twitter
- Disney Reveals Venom 2 Merch on Official Shop - The Direct
- ‘Venom 2’ Trailer: Watch Woody Harrelson’s Carnage Battle Tom Hardy - Variety
- Venom 2 Doesn't Take Place in the MCU, But It Does Pay Homage to Spider-Man Lore - IGN
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage May 10, 2021 Tweet -Twitter
- Sink Your Teeth Into New ‘Venom’ Funkos - Marvel.com
- ‘Venom 2’ Will Give Woody Harrelson’s Carnage A New Power And Different Fighting Style Than Tom Hardy’s ‘Quarterback’ Moves - Uproxx
- Here's how much SFPD were paid during the filming of 'The Matrix 4,' 'Venom 2' and 'Shang-Chi' - SF Gate
- Will Spider-Man Ever Connect With Sony’s Other Marvel Movies? ‘There Actually Is a Plan,’ Says Exec - Variety
- Sony Pictures Plans To Connect Tom Holland’s Spider-Man To Venom and Morbius Movies…Eventually - Geek Culture
- New Venom 2 Merch Gives Us Another Look At Woody Harrelson’s Carnage - We Got This Covered
- June 14, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE Promo Art Features Some Terrifying New Shots Of Carnage - Comicbook Movie
- ‘Venom 2 – Time of Carnage’ wins DOUBLED ad; Watch! - Designer Women
- Tom Hardy ‘Spent Months’ Breaking ‘Venom 2’ Plot Over FaceTime, Earns First ‘Story By’ Credit - Indie Wire
- Marvel boss addresses Spider-Man and Venom crossover - Digital Spy
- VENOM 2 FOOTAGE LEAKS INCLUDE CARNAGE, TOM HARDY - Cosmicbook
- 'Venom 2': Carnage Statue Gives Us Best Look Yet at Villain of ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ - Collider
- Venom 2 Let There Be Carnage UK release date, age rating and parents guide latest - Tuppence Magazine
- New ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ Trailer Sets Woody Harrelson’s Violent Villain Loose - Deadline
- August 2, 2021 Tweet - Apple TV Twitter Account
- Sony Pictures, CJ 4DPlex Set 3-Year Deal To Project 15 Films In ScreenX Format, Starting With ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ - Deadline
- Morbius Director Seemingly Spoils Cameo by Tom Hardy's Venom - Comicbook.com
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage International Release Date Delayed - Comicbook.com
- Venom 2 Has Been Delayed in Australia and New Zealand - Gizmodo
- Tom Hardy in Pieces: An Encounter With a Singular Movie Star in One Winnebago and Five Parts - Esquire
- Venom 2 Has Sony Really Pleased, Tom Hardy Is Already Thinking About Venom 3 - Movieweb
- Tom Hardy Needed Two Knee Surgeries After Venom - Screen Rant
- Fortnite Season 7 leaks: Carnage skin postponed, new Icon Series emote and interactive blog canceled - Sportskeeda
- Aug. 16, 2021 Tweet Part I - Venom Movie Twitter Account
- Aug. 16, 2021 Tweet Part II - Venom Movie Twitter Account
- Venom 2 Cast List On Movie Theater Chain Website Includes J.K. Simmons - Screen Rant
- Studios Begin to Blink on Theatrical Releases Amid Delta: “I Would Have Moved Everything” - Hollywood Reporter
- Venom 2 Release Date Reportedly Could Be Delayed Again - Screen Rant
- Tom Hardy Shares New Look at Venom in Let There Be Carnage Set Photo - Screen Rant
- Tom Hardy Instagram Post - Instagram
- Aug. 23, 2021 Tweet - GFuel Energy
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage May Be Delayed Until 2022. Will More Fall Movies Follow? - Vulture
- Aug. 24th, 2021 Tweet - Fandom Twitter
- VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE - New Gallery Of Stills Highlight Venom, Carnage, Shriek, And Much More - Comicbook Movie
- Aug. 25, 2021 Tweet - Fandom
- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Trailer Shatters ‘Avengers: Endgame’s’ 24-Hour Viewership Record - Variety
- Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage 2022 Delay 'Not True' According to New Report - IGN
- New images from Venom: Let There Be Carnage featuring Eddie Brock and Cletus Kasady - Flickering Myth
- New ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ Images Gives Us Our Best Look Yet at Shriek - Collider
- Aug. 31, 2021 Tweet - Venom Movie
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage Follows Formula With a PG-13 Rating - IGN
- ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ Gets PG-13 Rating - Collider
- Minimum Carnage: Why Sony Never Intended ‘Venom 2’ To Be R-Rated - Forbes
- Venom (Special Edition) Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys - Sideshow
- Sept. 6 Tweet - Twitter
- Venom 2 Director Says The Sequel Is A Love Story - Screen Rant
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage India Release Date Is October 15, Two Weeks After the US - Gadgets.ndtv
- Sept. 9 Tweet - Twitter
- 'Marvel's Spider-Man 2' brings Venom to PlayStation 5 in 2023 - Engadget
- Venom Movie Sept. 10, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ Run Time Revealed - Collider
- Cultuve Crave September 10, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- KFC Teams With Venom: Let There Be Carnage to Sell Chicken Sandwiches in Korea - CBR
- FORTNITE – CARNAGE: WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR (UPDATED) - Sirius Gaming
- Fandom Gaming Sept. 13, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- Venom Movie September 14, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- Andy Serkis Sept. 14, 2021 Tweet- Twitter
- Fandom Sept. 14, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- Fandom Sept. 14, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- From '007' to 'Dune,' Hollywood films to dominate Korean cinemas this fall - Korea Times
- Venom Movie Sept. 15, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- Fandom Sept. 15, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- Andy Serkis says Venom and Spider-Man movie is “gonna happen” - The Digital Fix
- Eddie's Clubhouse Sept. 15, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- Discussing Film Sept. 16, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- 'Venom: Let There Be Carnage' Dolby Poster Pays Homage to Comic Book Art - Collider
- VENOM 2 POST-CREDITS SCENE LEAKS REVEAL A GAME-CHANGING TWIST - Inverse
- Venom 2: Tom Hardy Promises Woody Harrelson’s Carnage Is ‘Deliciously Wicked’ - CBR
- Venom Movie Sept. 17, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- 'Fortnite' Marvel Symbiote Carnage, Venom Mythics Locations, Gameplay, and Other Details in Season 8 Chapter 2 - Tech Times
- Tom Hardy's deleted picture on Instagram fuels rumors about Venom in MCU's Spider-Man: No Way Home - Sportskeeda
- Venom 2 Update Reveals Runtime Longer Than Expected (But Still Shorter Than Tom Hardy's First Movie) - The Direct
- Venom 2: Tom Hardy Asked Early Audiences Not to Spoil Credits Scene - Comicbook.com
- Venom 2's Major Leak Underscores the Pitfalls of Early Screenings - Again - CBR
- Tom Hardy Wants To Explore The Multiverse In Venom Sequels - Screen Rant
- Will ‘Venom’ and ‘No Time to Die’ Inject the Box Office With Much-Needed Momentum? - Variety
- September 20, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- VENOM 2 LEAKS REVEAL A SPIDER-MAN CROSSOVER IS COMING SOONER THAN WE THINK - Inverse
- Sony Pictures India: 17 new movies the giant network is going to release over the next 12 months - GQ India
- Tom Hardy Interview: Venom 2 - Screen Rant
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage Sept. 22 Tweet - Twitter
- IMAX September 22, 2021 Tweet - Twitter
- ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ IMAX Motion Poster Features a Symbiote Battle - Collider
- Venom 2 Being R-Rated Was Considered, Says Tom Hardy - Screen Rant
- Venom and Blues song - YouTube
- Carnage Unleashed song - YouTube
- Venom 2's New Poster May Tease a Spider-Man Story That's Too Dark for a Marvel Movie - CBR